So, the old website - intheshelter.com - became more and unpredictable. I'm not sure what internet gremlins look like, but they had set up residence there. I've transferred everything over here now, and this, thanks to the delicious people of squarespace, is now much more predictable. Thanks, too, to the lovely Jonny McEwen for permission to use his art - skies, earths, rocks, clouds, landscapes and mood. It's beautiful stuff.
Some of the things you may not have been able to access regularly - due to the aforementioned gremlins - are linked below.
- The Church Times feature interview with the Dublin poet and linguist Micheal O'Siadhail. He is such a warm and thoughtful man, and his words on grief, syntax, hope and faith are really worthwhile reading.
- The page with the reports on LGBT people's experiences of faith and church in Northern Ireland, together with the report on dialogue between people who approach LGBT lives differently.
- Towards the bottom of this page, the two publications of the Irish Theological Students Peace Project are linked.
- Some free downloads of poetry and some links to other audio and video.
- Some writing on the recent developments in Uganda for LGBT people.